Golden Shopping Mall

10:44 PM

Address:
41-28 Main St,
Flushing, NY 11355

The Golden Shopping Mall is one of my favorite quick-lunch-on-the-go areas to dine in. One of my favorite and most frequently visited restaurant in the mall is the one the serves the dry peanuts noodles, wontons, dumplings, and so forth. This place is always packed with hungry people, and most of them will order the peanut noodles.


The peanuts noodles are so simple but yet..so amazingly delicious! I very often find myself craving them. I go way back with these noodles; I recall my very first time trying them when I was younger in China, and ever since then..I was in love. I remember a couple of years ago when I visited China, I would look forward to eating them there. Every time I eat them, I think of old memories and my grandma because she knows how much I love the noodles, as she would often try to make them herself for me. I love her very much!

Prices are very decent as well, although prices for most items on the menu have now increased by a quarter. Its called inflation! The last time I was there, I heard quite some people talking about it like it was the end of the world. Nonetheless, food is still on blast and I will continue to come by here!


Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Recommend: Yes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe