Turntable Mad For Chicken

9:21 PM

Address:
314 5th Ave, 2nd Fl,
New York, NY 10001
If you're a chicken fan like me, you're probably going to want to check this place out!

Located on the upper level, this restaurant is practically lit up by candles! Yes, it's quite dim but I enjoy the atmosphere because it feels very warm and cozy. Me and Dave ordered the large half garlic and half spicy chicken, and the fries. The chicken is just finger lickin' good. I really enjoy the sweetness with garlic favor, but I think the spicy favor was a little too spicy for my last buds. I think the spicy ones are best for me to eat alone, so I'd have my tissue ready in one hand wiping away my tears. Yes, that may be a little over exaggerated. But nonetheless, it was just great! They also have a separate drinks menu with alot of varietu to choose from! I ordered the Blue Sapphire! The staff here was also very attentive and quick. I would definitely be returning sometime again for those chicken wings as well as trying some of their other dishes on the menu!

Rating:
Recommend: Yes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe