Pocha 32

10:36 PM

Address:
15 W 32nd St, 2nd Fl,
New York, NY 10001

This place is the perfect spot for a warm get-together with friends for a nice, extremely satisfying Korean meal.

As an appetizers, we order the Fried Dumplings, in which must be the smallest dumplings that I have ever eaten. The stews are a must try over here. They have a wide range of variety. We ordered the Boodae Jungol, which consists of kimchi, spam, hotdog, pork, ramjun noodle, rice cake, mushroom, assort, vegi and cheese on top. You may also add tofu for a little extra charge. I really enjoy the spam and hotdog in the stew and thought that the extra cheese was an interesting addition. My first dip in this stew was just simply amazing. Bring lots of friends because this is meant for more than two people! Although, the only issue I would say is that the seating is quite small, as the food almost barely first the table..in which kind of makes me feel uneasy. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed the food. Give this place a try!

Rating:    
Recommend: YES!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe