Fu Zi Dumplings

10:56 PM

Address:
133-35 Roosevelt Ave,
Flushing, NY 11354


Dumplings. Who does not love them? Fu Zi Dumplings is among the two handmade dumpling stalls in the New York Food Court. Upon ordering the Pork Dumplings, me and Dave waited for about 15 minutes for our Dumplings as for I couldn't understand Why because we were the only customers. Okay, so the dumplings had to be amazing then..that's What I was thinking. The Dumplings were place in a nice steam bowl plate, and Yes it was steamy! Looks delicious! I took one bite and notice something very, very strange. Why was the dumpling skin so thick and soggy and why did the pork meat taste so soft..I've had Dumplings many times before, and never had I had Dumplings like the one I had here. I concluded that also, the pork meat inside the dumpling should of taste harder and be separated from the skin when you bite into it. Obviously, they were not cooked very well..at all! Me and Dave, just decided to eat them..but you should always give it back to them and complain! This pisses me off, but we'll just remember to never come back. Take a look at the second picture and judge for yourself.

Rating: ★
Recommend: No!
For goodness sake, for the well-being for yourself, it's not healthy to eat almost raw dumpling dough skin, and pork meat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe