Kalamaki GR

7:06 PM

Address:
2906 172nd St, Flushing,
New York 11358

WOAAAH! As soon as I stepped in the restaurant, I was kindly greeted by everyone in the restaurant...including the chefs! Upon entering, I immediately felt very welcomed and very hungry, I just smell the delicious Greek food and hear it screaming my name. Everyone was very friendly and treated us all like one big Greek family. I was first introduce to this restaurant via Yelp, as I was looking for some nice Greek restaurants nearby. Upon examining the menu, the kind waiter quickly approaches us, and told us that he would explain everything on the menu for us. He ended up giving some some great recommendations; as far as the variety and portion sizes. As appetizers, we started off with the Tzatziki, which consists of yogurt, cucumber, extra virgin and garlic spread, and served with crispy pita bread. (As stated on the menu) I would definitely recommend this as an appetizer. With the perfect crisp on the outside and a rich flavorful taste on the inside, it will win your heart. We also ordered the Loukaniko, which is a grilled traditional spiced sausage. Once again, juicy and amazing savory flavors..just bursting out at you. I also really particularly like the pita bread. I have been to some other Greek restaurants before, but the pita bread here does not compare. Sliced in perfectly symmetrical triangles, sprinkled with seasoning..it will make you wanting more and more. As of entrees, we decided to order a Piata (platters) I ordered the Chicken Kalamaki Piato, while my date ordered the Bifteki Kalamaki Piato. The platters consists of the main meat on top of sliced pita bread, and Kalamaki sauce. You also choose a side, whether it's rice or french fries. The portions were just perfect and simply...delicious! Need I say more? Come try for yourself!

This place DESERVES:        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe