Grandma's Dim Sum

10:42 PM

Address:
40-24 College Point Blvd,
Flushing, NY 11354
(Inside the Skyview Mall)

I've always wanted to give this place a try since I heard of the grand opening, and today I got a chance to finally try this place with Dave. I read mixed reviews on Yelp, but nonetheless I wanted to see for myself. The interior looks great but seems a bit tight as with the seatings.

Upon looking at the menu, a lot of dishes did really pop up to us. Such as the roasted duck, (which you can order the whole or half) for a very decent price. Although, at about 8pm on a weekday, it was sold out. Me and Dave ordered the Tofu with stewed Chicken over Casserole, Lamb Chops, and the Grandma's style special Fried Rice. (Which is not on the menu) My favorite dish would have to be the lamp chops..they were amazing. The sauce has a sweet tingly favor to it that will just win your heart. Me and Dave definitely plan on coming backing here and trying the whole duck, as well as the delicious looking crab dish they have on the menu.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★
Recommend:  Yes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe